This video is about Acid – Base Equilibria and explains in details the titration of a strong acid (HCl) by a strong base (NaOH). Moreover, the pH curve of this titration will be discussed point by point.
After watching this video you will be able to:
- Describe the shape of titration curves for titrations involving a strong acid and a strong base.
- Interpret titration data for monoprotic acids involving titration of a strong acid by a strong base.
- Interpret a titration curve plot.
- Determine the concentration of all species in the titration flask.
- Calculate the pH at any point in an acid-base titration.